We have acquired a long experience in the field of registration, renewal and protection of trademarks worldwide and we pay attention to the evolution trends of the law in this field. For this, we also address modern forms of protection that can help artists and companies to best give value to their own work.
We file trademark applications directly in Italy, at European level and International level, as well as worldwide thanks to a consolidated network of foreign attorneys chosen on the basis of their specific skills in order to satisfy every need.
Below 8 key points to approach the filing of an Italian trademark:
- The preliminary choices
- How to file an Italian trademark application
- The procedure of registration
- The opposition by third parties
- The appeal against the Office’s decisions
- Withdrawal and limitation of the application
- Assignment of the trademark