For over twenty years we have been the reference point for those who seek information in the field of patents. We are direct representatives before the Italian Patent and Trademark Office for the filing of Italian patent applications.
Our job includes the examination of the invention, the drafting of the patent application in the most adequate manner in order to guarantee the maximum protection possible for it and the choice of the most convenient procedure for your needs.
Below 8 key points to approach the filing of an Italian patent:
- The preliminary choices
- How to file an Italian patent application
- The anticipated accessibility to the public
- The grant procedure of the patent
- The appeal against the Office's decisions
- Withdrawal and limitation of the application
- Grant of the patent